Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Valvle Cover Replacement Cost

PREFERENCES by Enric González

makes no sense to hang here Enric González items being offered during the World Cup because that is his own blog , but reading the piece that has left today do not want him to stay out of this site. If I had talent to put in order express my ideas and knowledge in this way would have written this article word for word, point by point. I agree to the "nonsense" the announcement of Quilmes.

Note: It is ugly to talk about yourself (to be asked to Eduardo Inda), but let the attack of egocentrism, any football fan will understand well, and this year I the opportunity to participate in the commercial world of Quilmes for 2010. A simple extra bulk did, obviously, but for me it is.

Shooting the announcement of Quilmes. Buenos Aires, April 2010.

patriotic passion has never thrown me a lot. I think with a bit of civility, to defraud the Treasury and not do too much with others puñeta a reasonably meet as a citizen. The thing is beyond me patriotism, it's swell at the sight of a flag (either one) or of anthropological or moral qualities attributed to a concept as abstract as the "nation."

This does not mean I do not like to win Spain. I like it. I am pleased for myself and most of my fellow citizens. And my wife, very buff on this computer. I accept none But the victories of Spain seem slightly less alcoholic than my club. And the losses (trust not arrive), less painful.

will, perhaps, because the club is chosen by oneself, while the selection is what it is. Or will I feel affection, to a greater or lesser extent, by more than one selection. I sympathize with Italy, because I have years following with delight (I know that sounds contradictory) Italian football. I sympathize with England, because the Anglophilia not going to heal as ever. I sympathize with Argentina for many reasons, some as trivial as the global announcement of Quilmes beer or the raucous "go, go." Before sympathized with Germany, but I got rid of that rarity in the 1982 World Cup. I recognize, however, that Germany this year is nice and attractive.

Of the remaining games now, I would like Holland to win in Brazil. For simple professional deformation: the people in my office lives of surprises, because they are news. And Brazil has long been earning a lot and offering little.

With Uruguay-Ghana I will take an upset, lose you lose.

Argentina should remove to Germany, because otherwise there is a danger that Germany, which still can grow a lot, win two consecutive World: This and the next. Sorry for
Paraguay;'m from Espanyol and one of my childhood heroes was the Paraguayan Cayetano Re, small hammer of the "Dolphin", but Spain is better and suffer more than Paraguay to the disappointment of defeat.

If things go to my taste (which never happened), he would enjoy as a dwarf with the Spain-Argentina semifinal. We return to the principle: it is a kind watch a great match without fear of one of those intimate patriotic tears, they say, hurt a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment