Saturday, June 12, 2010

Funny Marriage Invitation Quotes Blog

THE PASSION AND MAKES SENSE by Carlos Boyero

They claimed in their eyes The secret one of the few inalienable and enduring passion for all existence is loyalty to your football team. Final certainty for any medium connoisseur of human nature. Like all passions can sometimes hurt, to feel bitterness, through hard times, but there is no way to leave you. Even if you crush, you feel lost and empty without her. No need to be masochistic to check.

guess the most powerful and emotional memory is associated with the birth of children. Also the loss of people you want. I can I have forgotten important date, but I remember clearly my former state of mind, my circumstances, people and feelings that were my universe, the place where I was, to make memory of the football world championships since 1966. It is my particular taste of the madeleine to dip it into a tea to evoke the lost time.

Crying gunboat to be eliminated Portugal Eusebio, Beckenbauer arm in a sling passing out game with aristocratic manners in the game more exciting and great that I've ever seen, unbelievable plays Pele in Mexico, the prodigious dribbling and change rate of Cruyff, the desolation of the creators of the most dazzling football (France and Brazil in the World Cup in Spain) to be unfairly defeated by the German panzers and opportunism Italian the power in his second World Cup Maradona to make you believe in the unbelievable, are moments that serve to reconstruct the realism of a photograph of what was then my existence.

I've never felt disappointed with the English team because I was never happy with it. Not by anti-national sectarian militancy, but because the admiration and love were impossible. He hated it so abstract fury. Triumphalism also stupid, tiresome securing verbena patriotic miracles impossible, victimization, the drooling, redneck discourse of the leaders and the outrage of the mourners to the conspiracy of the elements that always raged with Spain, the image grotesque Manolo del Bombo. But two years ago banished the Beast Bella. It's nice to see play this selection. Would be invaluable for aesthetics and ethics of football to win the World Cup. But even if you lose, and I found another abiding passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment