Sunday, April 4, 2010

Betty Crocker Pound Cake Mix Recipe

MESSI AND MARADONA EN EL DIVAN THREE by John Carlin


" to see if it is really going to be better than me ." A non- Diego Maradona entirely happy, a partner, after Messi's goal against France in February 2009.


reviewing the brilliance without adjectives of Leo Messi the other day, a blogger English offered the following insight: that the only force in the universe capable of stopping the Argentine was his compatriot, and coach Diego Maradona.

on the field no one falls short because the secret is to not stop with his feet but his head. Must penetrate the brain of Messi and influence their mood with the purpose of diluting its high dose of the elixir of life, confidence. The objective is inhibited, make you doubt yourself in those moments in a game that make the difference between success and failure, between the certain and the loss dribble the ball between the goal and the success of the goalkeeper. We're talking microseconds in which, with a clear mind, Leo is Leo and the impossible becomes reality. Contaminated with the mind, however, is even more complicated effort.

And this is precisely the impact that has on Messi Maradona. Wonderfully wicked, arguably, since the success of God as coach of Argentina in the World South Africa depend on the ability of Messi to play at the highest level. A liberated and happy Messi is capable to lead Argentina to conquer the World Cup as a player Maradona did in 1986. But, as the Argentines do not stop complaining when Messi change the Blaugrana jersey of Barcelona by the albiceleste of your choice becomes a sad, weak, caged.

The problem is not the color of the shirt, the kryptonite of Superman is Maradona. Maradona Is aware of the destructive impact it is having on Messi, and himself as coach? Surely not. Maradona is many things but nobody ever accused him of being a reflection Socrates. Then, we have no choice but to resort to the spring favorite of the middle class in Argentina, psychoanalysis.

The message conveys the unconscious Diego goes something like this: I'm God in my country because I won the 1986 World Cup and I turned to my fellow countrymen-and for much of humanity in the best football player all time. My condition of God depends on to maintain that status, I do not get out of the pedestal, or that no-one else appears my son, or God-worthy of sharing the pantheon with me, or even to dethrone. If I stop being considered the best, as the most admired Argentine history, I stop being me. Because I am not I, but made a notion in the minds of the Argentines that I too have believed. Whereupon, if I be the one true God, I lose my identity. We no longer know who I am. Because there is nothing else.

The fate of Argentina in the World Cup depend on whether Maradona is able to impose reason to powerful forces emanating from your unconscious, it is very difficult task, even for normal people. The reason, in this case, is to make the human and the divine to feel so good Messi playing for his selection as when he plays for Barcelona, \u200b\u200bto stop doing what Maradona has been doing, it undermine your confidence transmitting mixed messages, saying one day that is a pacifier, another that everything depends on it. Fixed in Pep Guardiola, coach Barca's Messi, pampering private, secure, and makes no public a) of praise; b) to remember that the weight of the results lies with the whole team, not just him.

The question then is, how many really want you Maradona as coach to win a World Cup? The challenge is to put the interests of the country to the ego that the country has so swollen. Very difficult, repeat. But with Diego, which has slowed (presumably) his passion for cocaine and has even become the bed of death, you never know. Maradona has to work another miracle: they have to beat Messi himself to be invincible in all colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment