Sunday, January 24, 2010

Milena Velbatight Clothes

Bible in France, in Spain

For Sebastian Dulbeco
When passing touch and hearing what happens: it is very easy to miss the note or not knowing what going after. On January 3 met the usual roster of luminaries
The Rail-to sponsor its own eye- to review the 16th day of the season. José Ramón de la Morena (program director), Paco Gonzalez (his counterpart Carrusel Deportivo), Enrique Ortega (Mark columnist and former deputy director and As Abc ), Andrés Astruells (former director Deputy Mundo Deportivo), Emilio Perez de Rozas ( sports director El Periódico de Catalunya ) and Jose Maria Minguella (representing players and failed presidential candidate of the FC Barcelona) spoke of Madrid and Barca games with the wisdom that has given ... Success? Lo and behold, at one point he remembered Rozas Speaking of Cristiano Ronaldo goofy ("I like that the public hates me" ). Where had he heard / read? On to these great scholars, unknown French magazine So Foot , with far more weight than Don Ball in Europe media-Balompédica ...

The conversation, quite revealing of how things work in the editorial (in general and sports in particular) was to next:

Paco Gonzalez: Hey, I had not heard, but prize for Emilio, eh? So Foot statements : "It is true that many people hate me but there are more people that love me and support me. I love it when they boo me ...

Emilio Pérez Rozas: Thank you. I've buscao now ...

PG: I like to see the hatred in their eyes ...

EPR in Google ... and I encontrao me now.

PG: ... and listen to their insults .

EPR Claaaro.

PG: I had not heard, eh?

José Ramón de la Morena: Neither do I.

EPR: I tell you so. So, Jose Ramon, thank you, right? Or not?

JR M: ... (Unintelligible)

Enrique Ortega, Paco has told you already, as of grace.

EPR: No, no, no ...

JR M: No, and I, and I ... I did too.

EPR: (unintelligible) ... I say that because you have said it seven times. I had heard ...

JR M: I said that I had not heard.

EPR: No, no ... But I had read ...

JR M: No I said that was a lie, I say we do not I had heard ...

EPR: And I thought, when I read it in its day, I thought, this will find it. In Spain more than any other site.

PG: Now, are a bit cool, eh?. I do not believe the just, because it then says: 'I am Cristiano Ronaldo ...

EPR: No, no ... (Unintelligible) ... lie ...

PG: ... and I can win more than anybody. "

E. O: The fot sou ... So foot.

EPR: That the book does not come, eh, Harry?

E. O: No, no ..

PG: (laughs)

E. O: ... is that I, these languages, do not ... I do not know if French, English ...

JR M: But Enrique, you who have been so long ...

E. O: Where is ..?

JR M: ... behind Cristiano Ronaldo, how you did not ...

E. O: Where is the magazine?

JR M: I do not know ...

E. O: We do not know ...

José María Minguella: seems English, right? Chou foot ... Teaching shoot ... Or teach the shot ... I imagine, go ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment