Monday, January 5, 2009

Blue Veins On Breasts In Menopause

EQUIPMENT BOXES OF 2008 AND MAY ROBBEN

This weekend, the League again. Highlighted an attractive match, Real Madrid-Villareal, will debut the Madrid signings, faced two contenders for the title, smelled great match.

The meeting had two key players, both from Madrid: Casillas, Robben gave the victory to Madrid once again showed some racanerĂ­a when face of goal. Casillas stopped all or parable and over again the last season, Robben got the spark it lacked the equipment, showed that if not him, no one accelerates to Madrid.


The signings left, at least for me, different sensations: Huntelaar think it can give much more, he was short of form, but demonstrated his ability to uncheck. Diarra
caught on a very interesting game, I reminded Makelele, I must admit that I still doubt that it is a great player, but I recognize that is interesting, he can play short, has a long buendesplazamiento the ball ... but I'll look forward to seeing more work, was a relatively easy match that of Villareal, born without a playmaker on the field, see how she is covering for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment